Tech Talk: Google Unlocked
Unlock helpful tools to assist you in everyday life. This course will teach you how to use Google forms, sheets, slides, docs, and google drive. This course is for beginners and is most helpful for those with little to no knowledge of Google products.
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2022, 5:03 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
Students will be able to:
- Develop a Google form and analyze the information collected.
- Design a professional slideshow presentation with transitions, pictures, and embedded video.
- Create documents using Google Docs and retrieve files on Google Drive.
- Create a simple spreadsheet for everyday use.
Items needed for this course
- Laptop Computer. (Please inform instructor of tablet type before classes begin.)
- Webcam/Laptop with camera.
- Creative thinking and an open mind.
- Gmail account.
Class Size: Maximum of 10 people
Duration: 5 weeks. Class will be held on Thursday's 6-7pm beginning January 26, 2023.
The first class will be held virtually. The next four sessions will be in-person at 503 Station Street in the fellowship hall.